To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery:
- Remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Keep your jewellery away from perfume or cosmetics, in case of blacken or oxidation.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
- Remember to store your jewellery in an airtight jewellery box or seal bag and keep them separate from other pieces as they can scratch each other.
- Using a soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep silver, yellow and rose gold jewellery looking shiny and lustrous. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.